(As published in The Philippine Star, December 14, 2015 page F-3)
Starting 8 February 2016 until 27 January 2017, the Fire Monkey will take over the Wood Sheep as the ruling animal of the Chinese zodiac. For feng shui followers, the changing of the lunar year brings different opportunities and certain challenges for each animal sign. Understandably, many people look forward to the luck forecasts for their respective birth signs as they go through another year.
International feng shui master Marites Allen gave a briefing on the luck indications for each of the zodiac signs in a media conference last Monday, December 7, 2016 at the Marco Polo Hotel. Although she said that not all animal signs are lucky during their own year, the Monkey year is very fortunate for all Monkey-born people. The Rat, Dragon, and Snake, who are all zodiac allies of the Monkey, may share the same good fortune. The Tiger, who is the conflict animal of the Monkey, may have difficulties next year, according to Marites.
To guide everyone in maximizing the positive energies and deflecting the negative ones indicated in each animal chart, Marites has written 12 horoscope books for 2016. “It took long, exhausting hours to come up with those books. It was a production nightmare, but it had to be done,” says Marites. There is just so much opportunity next year that people need to know about, she added. Monkey is the ninth sign in Chinese astrology, and the number “9” symbolizes ambition, adventure, and smartness.
She shared a sneak preview into the luck readings for each astrological sign:
- RAT: Very encouraging personal luck and very strong vitality levels.
- OX: Certain forces in your chart will test your motivation and resolve.
- TIGER: Inner vitality may be weak, but there is sufficient levels of success.
- RABBIT: Auspicious stars indicate exciting events in your life.
- DRAGON: So many positive indications; It is almost unbelievable!
- SNAKE: The presence of your astrological allies in this year’s chart has positive indications for you.
- HORSE: Your confidence will get a boost, filling everything you get involved in with positivity.
- SHEEP: Opportunities will come thick and fast. Grab them fast because they might not last long.
- MONKEY: Fabulous luck brings potential wealth and abundance in everything you do.
- ROOSTER: Average prospects; still, you have a lot to look forward to this year.
- DOG: Auspiciousness comes from your allies who could wield important influence on your life this year.
- BOAR: Excellent elements spell an incredibly lucky year for you.
Each book provides monthly readings for one’s career, business, health, and relationships. There are also feng shui suggestions for the home, auspicious fashion and accessories, guide to the lucky and unlucky house orientations for each month, and many more useful tips.
The books are now available for pre-ordering for shipping on December 20, 2015. Please call 0920-9509390, 5560615, 4429113 or 8188858; or order online at http://www.frigga.co.uk.